Solid Yellow Swim Shorts
Made by traditional British trouser makers the exterior of the short looks and feels like the highest quality casual tailored garment. They are cut from classic casual tailoring cloths that have been woven in modern fibres to give the same appearance and comfort, but offer quick drying performance and hard wearing resistance to salt and chlorinated water.
Available is sizes 30 - 38.
- Integral, side adjustable tailored 6-piece waistband
- Polished metal sliding bar side adjuster buckles
- French fly, button front closure with fly zip & metal Hemingsworth logo puller
- Tahitian, Mother of Pearl buttons
- Side angle entry hip pockets with mesh half liner - perfect for letting water through but keeping your keys safe
- Front coin pocket with mesh half liner and buttoned flap closure - perfect for keeping your coins safe
- Quick drying fabrics with a Polyamide and Poly/Cotton blend
- Resistant to chlorine, salt water and fading from sunlight
- Highest quality stretch lycra mesh lining with matching stretch lycra trim
- Machine washable
- Designed & Made in England (London)
Hemingsworth is the swimwear label for lovers of quality English fashion that’s impeccably crafted and exquisitely designed.
Hemingsworth have sourced the finest materials and trims from all over Europe and brought them home to the UK to make their shorts here in England. Fabrics are woven by specialists in Portugal, buttons are specially made in Italy from Tahitian Mother of Pearl, zips are made to order in Italy by Lampo, buckles are cast and finished to specification in Germany.