Job Opportunity - Sales and Administration Assistant
(Maternity Cover – 9 months)
Fox Brothers have produced woollen and worsted fabric in Wellington, Somerset for nearly two hundred and fifty years. Officially credited as the original creators of flannel, to this day we combine traditional manufacturing processes with state of the art design technology, to create the finest wool cloth available in the world.
Today Fox Brothers weave cloth for the worlds’ leading luxury brands.
We are looking for a Sales and Administration Assistant to join our stock supported cloth team.
- Handle incoming sales via phone, e-mail and website. This includes using our bespoke stock control and retail system to process orders and create invoices.
- Deal with day-to-day customer enquiries. As well as general stock and pricing enquiries this will also include advising customers on cloth (training will be provided).
- Work with other departments to ensure stock movement and incoming stock has been correctly recorded on the stock control system.
- Dispatching orders using online courier systems and maintaining status of orders on the website. Dealing with incoming and outgoing post.
- Sending out samples and bunch books to existing and future customers. Maintaining records accordingly.
The Ideal Candidate
- Impeccable customer service skills- A confident, professional and friendly telephone manner.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Organised with an attention to detail.
- Proactive and enthusiastic with the ability to work alone as well as within a team.
- Good knowledge of MS Word and Excel and the ability to pick up new computer systems effectively.
- A strong work ethic.
- Prior knowledge of textiles would be advantageous but not essential. A willingness to learn about the product is a must. Training will be provided.
- An administrative or sales background.
Normal hours - Monday to Friday, 40 hours per week.
Contact either in writing or by email:
E-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Fox Brothers & Co., Ltd